[Equest-users] Weather files

Dayani Nayantha khd.nayantha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:37:56 PST 2011

Thank you very much for your kind help.
 I tried the bin file converter, but it's given me a error message "Invalid
file name". And the file downloaded from  "Trane" website,
http://www.trane.com/Commercial/DesignAnalysis/weather.aspx  seems working.
But they also don't have weather files for Sri Lanka.
Moreover, is there anyway that we can input weather data and create a .bin
file? because the weather data files that available are not for 2011 it
seems.
Again thank you very much for helping me out.

Best Regards

Dayani Nayantha