[Equest-users] Balconies and Extended Flat Roof

pranita kothuru pranita.kothuru at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:06:26 PST 2011

Nick  -

Thanks for the input. I was working on  building shades before I emailed the
list, but like you said they are not that easy to define.

Is there any equation or rule of thumb from which we could derive the
distance of the shade, height etc depending on the balcony width ?

Thank you.

Pranita.

--

*- Pranita *