[Equest-users] Balconies and Extended Flat Roof

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Feb 1 11:22:59 PST 2011

I'm not sure what you would need to derive/approximate... I would find
and reference elevations/sections as necessary to match the geometries
of the window shade to the lowermost plane of the projection.  Note you
can offset above the window and extend beyond the window edges as
needed.  If the projections are curvilinear, I'd suggest coming up with
a rough equivalent as a rectangle and moving forward ;).

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers

25501 west valley parkway