[Equest-users] INP PD2 Library

Anthony Hardman Anthony at GreenEngineer.com
Fri Feb 11 08:15:38 PST 2011

Hey Arpan, sample input files are a great idea.  Could you post these the
Onebuilding Wiki <http://onebuilding.org/wiki/doku.php/start> , perhaps with
a narrative?  If you look in the "usersGuides" directory, Nick has posted a
great How-To lesson that might be appropriate for what you're trying to
accomplish.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think part of the vision
for the wiki is to have a more detailed/user friendly source of info for
commonly asked questions.

Anthony Hardman, PE

LEED AP BD&C

Building Performance Analyst

THE GREEN ENGINEER, LLP

Sustainable Design Consulting - Energy Modeling - LEED Project Management

50 Beharrell St

Concord, MA 01742

O: 978/610-2801

C: 720/840-7862