[Equest-users] INP PD2 Library

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:49:38 PST 2011

Thanks Anthony. I was unaware this wiki was out there.

Is this something which will be just as open and as accessible as the
mailing list, or will it have a lengthy application and review process
like bembook, which has rendered the project idle?

The absence of formal process is key to the mailing list's success and
high volume.

Regards
Arpan

On Feb 11, 2011, at 11:15 AM, "Anthony Hardman" <Anthony at GreenEngineer.com