[Equest-users] thermal storage

Otto Schwieterman oschwieterman at fhai.com
Tue Feb 1 12:02:46 PST 2011

eQUEST can control the discharge but it is very limited.

You can create a Load Management and use it to control when the ice tank
charges and discharges. This can be done by creating an equipment
control schedule for the load management to tell when the ice tank will
be charged and discharge. This will also require equipment controls
sequences for charging and discharging.

With the equipment controls you can state the maximum MBtu/h charge and
discharge rate.

There are definitely limitations but there is some control.