[Equest-users] INP PD2 Library

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:34:54 PST 2011

Functioning much like the Wikipedia principle, "articles start as stubs, but
after many contributions, they can become featured articles. Once the
contributor has decided a topic of interest, they may want to request that
the article be written (or they could research the issue and write it
themselves)."

A beginner may upload an eQUEST model, and as it is reviewed and comments
are made, the model is continually refined through replacement by consensus
and more advanced modelers. Possibly even a suffix to indicate iteration,
i.e. SYSTEM-TYPE_BLDG-USE_v12.pd2

Arpan Bakshi
646 704-2880