[Equest-users] eQuest - Exhaust Fan Schedule (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eurek, John S NWO John.S.Eurek at usace.army.mil
Mon Feb 14 12:20:02 PST 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I use Trace, so I don't know if my answer can help.
In Trace I set up a schedule of 100% on, and there is an option to for
conditions and I had the condition as OFF if the room is below 85degrees.

Here is the important thing, I had to model the incoming air as infiltration,
I set up an infiltration schedule and set the infiltration to model the fan.
If I didn't do thing, the wanted to run the air though some piece of
equipment with a coil.

Bottom line, I did this, but I had to set up the fan as infiltration.