[Equest-users] Bi-Quadratic Coefficients

Wilkinson, Patrick Patrick.Wilkinson at trane.com
Fri Feb 18 07:43:00 PST 2011

I have the following mass flow data for a compressor. I could select points and insert it into eQuest but I was wondering if there were a faster way to create the coefficients for the bi-quadratic curve? Can this be done in excel or is there some other program I could use?

Thanks for the help.

Patrick

Evaporating Temperature °F (Sat Dew Pt Pressure, psig)

Condensing Temperature °F (Sat Dew Pt Pressure, psig)

-10(24)

-0(33)

10(44)

20(56)

30(70)

40(86)

45(95)

140(402)

700

885

1110

1380

1530

130(354)

570

725

910

1130

1400

1550

120(310)

461

590

740

925

1150

1410

1560

110(271)

476

605

760

940

1160

1430

1580

100(235)

487

615

770

955

1180

1440

1590

80(174)

496

630

790

980

1200

1470

1620

70(148)

497

635

800

990

1220

50(104)

490

640

810

Patrick Wilkinson, PE, LEED AP
Project Engineer II - Energy
Trane
Ingersoll Rand
17760 Rowland Street
City of Industry, CA, 91748
USA

Office: +1.626.435.1169
Mobile: +1.310.990.0526
Email: patrick.wilkinson at trane.com<mailto:patrick.wilkinson at trane.com>
Website: www.trane.com<http://www.trane.com/>

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CBCF3F.77B263A0]

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CBCF3F.44C8A300]Please consider the environment before printing this email
[cid:image007.jpg at 01CBCF3F.77B263A0]

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.