[Equest-users] Geo Thermal (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eurek, John S NWO John.S.Eurek at usace.army.mil
Tue Feb 22 08:31:58 PST 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The EER of WWHP can vary from 11.8 to 23.3 depending on the water temperature
returning from the well field.  Equest model this?

My group is currently using Trace and I'm looking for a good reason to use
equest, this may be a big reason.

(Also, I've designed a cascading system, so if the return ground water is
cold, it goes to the WWHP making chilled water, then that water goes to the
WWHP making hot water, and vice-versa if the if the return ground water is
warm, can this also be modeled?)