[Equest-users] Building Shades

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:23:41 PST 2011

You cannot do this through the wizards, it must be done in the detailed edit
mode after the wizard has been completed.  shades are easy to inpliment as
long as you have the information (size and orientation) of the surrounding
buildings readily available.

hope this helps!

Rob

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Jonathan Bowser <
JonathanBowser at beck-technology.com> wrote:

>  After searching through the archive, I’ve learned I can create Building
> Shades in the detailed mode in eQUEST.  Is it possible to do something
> similar through one of the wizards?
>

> Essentially I’d like a quick, easy way of modeling surrounding buildings so
> that their shading effects are taken into account.
>

> -- Jon
>

> *Jonathan Bowser*
>
> Senior Software Engineer
>
> Beck Technology
>
> 1807 Ross Avenue, Suite 500
>
> Dallas, TX 75201
>
> (214) 303-6815
>
> www.beck-technology.com
>

> *Innovation in All Dimensions*
>
> **

> *  *
>
> This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please delete from all computers.

Rob Hudson