[Equest-users] Building Shades

Jonathan Bowser JonathanBowser at beck-technology.com
Mon Jan 3 12:31:37 PST 2011

Thanks for the quick response, Rob.  For my own sanity, could I have something else clarified as well?

I've always been under the assumption that if I model multiple shells in the wizard, the shading effects of the shells are taken into account when performing the analysis.  Is this actually the case?

Note: I understand this isn't the same thing as creating a building shade in the detailed edit mode since I'm actually introducing more components into the analysis.

-- Jon

Jonathan Bowser

Senior Software Engineer

Beck Technology

1807 Ross Avenue, Suite 500

Dallas, TX 75201

(214) 303-6815

www.beck-technology.com<http://www.beck-technology.com/>

Innovation in All Dimensions

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete from all computers.