[Equest-users] Sample Ice Rink File

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:17:09 PST 2011

Hi Justin,

When I was looking for the "sample Ice Rink" file, this is the one I
received.  I think this was built in version 3.61.  You might want to be
mindful to open the file with at least 3.63 (that's the one I was trying to
use at the time.)

I'm happy to offer some support and advice, but my ice rink energy model got
put on hold way back when, so I never had the chance to finally verify
results against the real thing.

Anyway, here is the sample file you were looking for...

Pasha