[Equest-users] G3.1.3.12 Supply Air Temperature Reset

Jenny Zhang jenny.zhang at arup.com
Thu Jan 20 18:35:04 PST 2011

Hi Omer,
you can find reset option in the airside system screen(COOLING).
my approach is to choose reset>warmest>airflow first.(For VAV system I think the airflow will reduce first to satisfy load then the supply air temperature could rise at the minimum air flow rate.)
the dealt t for reset is according to ASHRAE 90.1.

Regards
Jenny Z