[Equest-users] Input ASAP: Errors, file not working.

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Jan 20 15:28:51 PST 2011

A further tip: I avoid long file/project names.  They can cause
problems.  You might get lucky if you try copying your entire directory
for backup, then renaming the files / project name to something shorter.

I see no systems or zones upon creating a project from the .inp
provided, but no further errors.  Geometries appear missing (7th floor
shell is missing walls and roof surfaces), but I can see three shells in
3D view.   This appears on the surface like a half-completed
wizard-level model.

Also concurring the .pd2 should be posted if you need others to help you
troubleshoot.

If you were well past the wizards, and this is all you have left, it
would appear something is badly borked and you may need to go back and
work from a previous save, if you have one.

`Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers