[Equest-users] Wizard error.

Самолётов Михаил samoletov.mikhail at bt-comfort.ru
Mon Jul 4 03:14:51 PDT 2011

I can`t find  the error. I  have near 20 zones per shell. Then, I divided the zone  to 2 different zones. Now, If I load the model, then go to Building Creation Wizard, then press FINISH button, the message "An invalid argument was encountered" is appeared.  Is anybody had the same error? What may be the problem with Wizard? When I load the model in eQUEST there is no any message about the problems in model.

Sincerely yours,

Mikhail Samoletov

Chief engineer of

"Numerical Simulation Department"

TECHNIQUE BUREAU

Cvetochnaya str, 25"Zh", 196084 St.Petersburg, Russia

www.bt-comfort.ru<http://www.bt-comfort.ru>

phone/fax +7 (812) 318-50-30

mob. +7 (931) 244-83-77