[Equest-users] LEED Compliance Error

steinvor at msu.edu steinvor at msu.edu
Mon Jul 4 07:48:09 PDT 2011

Hello All:

I've read about several people having the "Assign Zone to baseline
floor system" when trying to run the LEED compliance Analysis. This
error is mostly attributed to ceilings and plenums, which I have
already corrected. Flr to flr height is equal to flr to ceiling, and
return path of HVAC systems is ducted, but I'm still getting the error
notice. Where else can I try to fix this error? The error notice
doesn't guide me much on where to find the "mistake". Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Federico