[Equest-users] Utility Meters and SubMeters in eQuest

Seun Odukomaiya SOdukomaiya at lacquis.com
Thu Jul 14 12:00:57 PDT 2011

Hi guys,
In an effort to break out the electric consumption for the elevators in my building, I assigned that load to a submeter which I then assigned to the main utility meter EM1. This seems to have worked because I can see both meters and their respective consumptions in the PS-B report. Additionally, the ES-D report shows me that the total electric consumption for the building is being accounted for and billed according to my input utility rate. This is all fine and well.

When I look at the BEPU report, however, it only reports the energy consumption of the main utility meter, while ignoring the added consumption from the submetered elevator meter. Since my elevator meter is a submeter to the main electric meter EM1, shouldn't the BEPU report for EM1 show the total consumption of both meters? How do I get the BEPU report to show the total electric consumption? Thanks in advance!

Seun Odukomaiya, EIT, LEED AP | Mechanical Engineer | L'Acquis Consulting Engineers |(317) 706-2075 Ext. 255 | www.lacquis.com<http://www.laceindy.com/> | To transmit large files, please use:  http://lacquis.leapfile.net<http://lacquis.leapfile.net/>