[Equest-users] PV Array

David C. Fishel David_Fishel at rlfae.com
Thu Jul 28 10:35:48 PDT 2011

Hello Equesters

I am trying to add a PV array in detailed mode to a model.

               I created the pv module
               I created the electric generator
               I assigned it to new meter in hopes of isolating the results.

I am getting no output power.  I searched the archives, tried a default PV module, assigned the array to the main meter instead, messed with all of the inputs and but I am still getting no results.

What am I missing?  Do I need to energize this somehow or connect it to a loop?

Any help is appreciated .

-David

David C. Fishel, PE, LEED AP
Senior Energy Analyst

RLF | architecture engineering interiors
145 Lincoln Avenue, Winter Park, Florida 32789
p 407.647.1039 | f 407.629.9409 | www.rlfae.com<http://www.rlfae.com/>

AIA Florida's 2010 Firm of the Year