[Equest-users] Fw: insufficient heating capability

Jeremy Poling Jeremy.Poling at transwestern.net
Mon Jul 25 10:13:52 PDT 2011

This raises another interesting question for me, if anyone can help:

If I wanted an hourly report showing me the hourly load due to the windows in the space, what variables would I need to tick on in an hourly report block to come up with the same number reported on the design day and hour in the LS-B report?  I’ve looked at the intuitive ones and can’t come up with the load reported in the LS-B report.

That might be a useful way of identifying where/when the problem identified in this warning occurs.

Jeremy R. Poling, PE, LEED AP+BDC