[Equest-users] Real Time Pricing / 8760 Utility Rate

Shea, Rebecca rshea at noresco.com
Mon Jul 25 13:23:41 PDT 2011

You know what, I was thinking that the ENERGY-CHG-SCH was just for demand for some reason, and that I didn't need it since I'm only tracking consumption right now.  I put my schedule in there and it seems to be acting correctly, (more reports will tell).  The EMIT (link below) made exporting an hourly schedule pretty easy since I had the RTP for 2010 in excel already.  For those of you creating 8760 schedules, definitely check it out.

I'm having an issue of getting it to switch rates in a parametric run.  I tried setting up both rates, assigning EM1 to the TOU rate in the baseline and RTP rate to EM1 in the parametric run , but in both cases it calculated the $$ using a sum of both rates.  I ended up creating 2 separate models to compare them, but if someone knows how to switch utility rates I'd love to hear.

Regards,
Beka Shea

NORESCO │ 36 Harbor Lake Circle, Safety Harbor, FL 34695 │ Phone: 727.742.6385