[Equest-users] To whom it may concern:

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:04:29 PDT 2011

Just want to humbly state that I'm not trying to downgrade the intent of
LEED---I support thier intent 1000%;   I have disagreements with some of the
approaches that are being taken on our LEED models when they are being
reviewed inconsistantly among a single organization.

USGBC is a monopoly in the clearest sence (i.e. think US Post
Office-monopoly).   There is no one out there competing against them or
refuting what they want to "Deem" as THE WAY.    Sometimes a little
resistance or maybe a competitor to LEED would help push these issues to the
surface so to get rid of this 'underground suffering' of frustration and
lack of clarity with what GBCI --expects to see.

Many other LEED review comment discussions have also recently revealed the
inconsistency and discrepancy between EAc1 reviewer on the same team.

Cheers,
Pasha