[Equest-users] No Space Heating (working files)

Justin Elkin jelkin at mreng.ca
Thu Jun 23 06:44:09 PDT 2011

I apologize for the previous files. Attached are the .inp and .pd2 files
with no schedule errors. Please refer to my questions below.

Thanks,

  Justin Elkin, LEEDR Green Associate

  Mechanical Engineer-In-Training

  t: (902) 422-7393

  f: (902) 423-4945

  e: jelkin at mreng.ca

Hello all,

I am having problems with a couple of things:

1)        My model is showing practically no space heating. For whatever
reason my heat pumps are yielding almost zero space heating and I cannot
figure out

 why. I have tried playing around with the schedules and different inputs
but I get nothing. Has anyone encountered this problem before or does anyone

 have any suggestions that may help?

2)       I am not getting any heat recovery from my ice plant. I have my
model set up so I should recover heat off the ice plant but even this
doesn't seem to be

happening when I run the program. Any advice?

I really appreciate any help and suggestions. I hope you all are having a
good day. I have attached the .inp and .pd2 files.

Thank you for your time,

  e: jelkin at mreng.ca