[Equest-users] Invalid argument

Richard Auffermann rauffermann at dagherengineering.com
Mon Jun 13 08:34:17 PDT 2011

I was having the same problem, I think, after putting in the building shells and zoning in the design development wizard I was getting an error when moving to detailed mode, this would happen after just opening the program and not actually making any edits that could cause a problem. This would happen after closing the program and seemed to be independent of my building shells, I tried deleting different combinations of generated shells to see if 1 or 2 shells was causing the problem. I found that things would work after making a new copy of the file using 'Save As.' I never did really figure out what was wrong, and would be interested if anyone else has had this problem, but at least it works now.

Richard Auffermann
Design Engineer
DAGHER ENGINEERING, PLLC
29 Broadway, New York, NY 10006
T. 212.480.2591 x122
F. 212.480.2654
rauffermann at dagherengineering.com
www.dagherengineering.com

Save Trees, Consider the Environment. Please print only when necessary.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or proprietary information and use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us and delete.  Dagher Engineering, PLLC has no responsibility for errors or discrepancies that may occur in the electronic transmission of data.