[Equest-users] Setting Return Temperature

Patrick Keeney 38keeney at cardinalmail.cua.edu
Tue Jun 14 08:08:02 PDT 2011

So, after analyzing the hourly reports, I have been able to get the return
temperature up to the temperature that I am looking for by setting the
thermostat schedule at that temperature....however, I cannot get the supply
air temperature low enough to meet the delta T of my system.  It seems as
though eQUEST will take whatever your thermostat setpoint is, then supply
air about 10 degrees below that point to meet the thermostat setting (I need
a higher delta T than 10 deg).

Does anyone have any advice of how to set that supply air temp without
compromising the return air temp?

Thanks for all of your help.  Sorry for all of the emails.  I am working by
myself on this and have few other resources to turn to besides
stttttrrrruuuuuuuuggggggggggggggling through it on my own and the eQUEST
archives.

--
Patrick J Keeney
MArch-MSSD Candidate