[Equest-users] FW: LEED Review Comment - Exhaust Fans

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:53:24 PDT 2011

Magda,  when you sent this email to me off-line before you forwarded it to
the eQuest list you didn't emphatically bold type your last statement---"I
actually applaud him/her for that"

Did you feel that more emphasis was needed in public than what you conveyed
to me with a private cc; to Michael and Omer as well?

I'm happy to have this open discussion with you and others, or better yet,
lets talk this out with each other give me a call on my personal cell #
308-763-1593 any time it is convenient for you.  I work in MST time zone.

Thanks Magda--would love to talk to you about what training and simulation
support you could offer me to help me improve my skills and my services I am
offering to my clients.  They will thank you for that too.  Let's talk about
a training contract where I can get some knowledge from you?

Let me know if you'd be willing to help me learn to be better at what I'm
trying to do.

Cheers,
Pasha