[Equest-users] Bldg Area in BEPS/BEPU

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Tue Jun 21 04:56:02 PDT 2011

Dear Seth,

I realized the same problem due to a review comment from GBCI. I was
able to modify the net area values (actually only the MBTU/net area
value, as only this is displayed in the reports) by changing the
conditioned - unconditioned - plenum status of the spaces (be careful,
not the thermal zones, but the spaces). I do not know anything about the
MBTU/gross area value, since this is displayed as INF in my case
(meaning infinity? meaning I have infinite energy consumption ? :))

Hope this helps,

Omer Moltay

21.06.2011 14:49, Seth P. Spangler yazm?s,: