[Equest-users] Actual vs model- utiltiys

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Wed Jun 29 07:46:15 PDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Take a closer look at the tabs along the bottom of the attached worksheet:

Paste EG_MoEU.CSV Here  ß do what it says.  The CSV file is generated when you run a simulation in the same directory as your other project files, and can also be opened in excel.

Input Utility Data Here  ß Revise the colored cells to match your records

Graphs ß Here you'll find your model's energy consumptions/demands plotted against your utility data.  Some "multiplier" cells on that sheet help you visualize the impact of varying the different consumption types, which is occasionally useful  for determining what might attention while fine-tuning a model.

After doing this once, you simply paste the new CSV any time you want to check against your utility data.

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.

SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers