[Equest-users] Equest LEED Output report

Talbert, Joshua jtalbert at hallam-ics.com
Thu Mar 10 07:38:58 PST 2011

Hello Fellow eQuesters,

I have done enough LEED projects using eQuest now that I've gotten frustrated with the output reports.  It is an arduous task to peruse a bunch of them and then compile from the various appropriate reports the information necessary for the LEED template.  So I am starting to develop some macros that will populate a LEED report from the project SIM file.  I realize that before I put too much time into this side project I'd thought it was worth checking in with you folks to see what experience is out there with this strategy and see if anyone else has tackled this issue.

Thanks and be well.

Josh

Joshua W. Talbert P.E., LEED-AP
Mechanical Engineer
Hallam///ICS
38 Eastwood Dr. Suite 200
S. Burlington, VT 05403
P: (802) 658-4891
F: (802) 658-1457

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this transmission, as well as any accompanying documents, constitutes confidential and/or legally privileged information which is the property of Hallam-ICS. The information is intended solely for the individual entity named on this transmittal sheet. If you are not the designated recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Opinions, conclusions and the information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.