[Equest-users] C Factor and F Factor

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Thu Mar 10 07:47:11 PST 2011

If you look at Table A6.3, you'll see that an F-factor of 0.73
corresponds to an unheated slab with no insulation.  So maybe you don't
have to change anything?

Isn't the idea for the C-factor that you use Tables A3.1B and C to
determine the corresponding U-value based on the construction and
C-factor requirements?

I could be doing this all wrong, but that's what I usually do.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, PE, LEED AP

Senior Associate

1010 N. Glebe Rd, Suite 200