[Equest-users] 2011 IBPSA-USA, NYC Chapter Survey

Arpan Bakshi abakshi at yrgsustainability.com
Wed Mar 23 11:27:04 PDT 2011

We suspect our IBPSA-USA, NYC Regional Chapter mailing list requires
updating based on the limited survey participation we have seen so far.

If you are in the New York City area and have interest in joining the
regional chapter mailing list, send a message to *
stephen.mignogna at atelierten.com* <stephen.mignogna at atelierten.com>

Please also complete our quick 10 question survey so that we may tailor
upcoming events to topics of your interests –
*http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BRF6W8Q*<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BRF6W8Q>

*Email me directly* if you have interest in providing leadership to the
IBPSA-USA, NYC regional chapter in one of the following ways –

   - Hosting an event
   - Event planning
   - Organizing a study group
   - As a presenter or panelist (specify topic of interest)
   - Other (please specify)

--

Arpan

*Arpan Bakshi* LEED AP BD+C
IBPSA-NYC Interim President

Sustainability Manager
*YRG sustainability*

217 Grand Street No. 802  New York, NY 10013
Direct 646.704.2880  - Office T/F 917.677.8023

Connect to YRG on twitter <http://twitter.com/YRGreen> &
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/pages/YRG-sustainability/109166559111721>
!

www.yrgsustainability.com
www.leeduser.com

*Before printing this email, think about the environment*