[Equest-users] HVAC part load efficiencies

Shalini Modi shalinimodi at msn.com
Fri Mar 25 22:33:17 PDT 2011

Hello all,

Your answer to the following question will be greatly appreciated -

When we mention equipment efficiencies (by manufacturers or the default values), they are usually for full load. Does eQUEST consider the part load efficiencies of HVAC equipments?

Under Air side HVAC - Cooling - Coil Capacity/Control, I did see 'Min cycling part load ratio' and I think the default their is 0.8. Is this relevant? How about other equipments?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Shalini