[Equest-users] units table?

Kelsey VanTassel KVanTassel at sustaineng.com
Fri Mar 11 14:44:46 PST 2011

I eventually gave up and just converted my rates to the default units. Appendix A is nowhere to be found. Also, the help file condescendingly tells you that you should have no need to change these values.

Kelsey Van Tassel
Mechanical Engineer | kvantassel at sustaineng.com<mailto:kvantassel at sustaineng.com>
608.836.4488 ext. 20 | Fax: 608.836.4477

Sustainable Engineering Group
901 Deming Way, Suite 201
Madison, WI 53717
www.sustaineng.com<http://www.sustaineng.com/>