[Equest-users] units table?

Mirza Sajjal Mirza.Sajjal at BuroHappold.com
Fri Mar 11 14:48:00 PST 2011

Kelsey,

As Andrew mentioned, the values you're looking for are in the very first
column of this table in the SIM file:

e.g. MBTU/hr - 34

MBTU - 50

-Mirza

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Kelsey
VanTassel
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 5:45 PM
To: Reilman, Andrew; Dahlstrom, Aaron;
equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] units table?

I eventually gave up and just converted my rates to the default units.
Appendix A is nowhere to be found. Also, the help file condescendingly
tells you that you should have no need to change these values.

Kelsey Van Tassel

Mechanical Engineer | kvantassel at sustaineng.com

608.836.4488 ext. 20 | Fax: 608.836.4477

Sustainable Engineering Group

901 Deming Way, Suite 201

Madison, WI 53717

www.sustaineng.com <http://www.sustaineng.com/>