[Equest-users] EMS Control System Modeling

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Wed Mar 9 13:34:55 PST 2011

*         Are your loads being met?

*         You can model DCV sensors in your OA control tab

*         Economizers aren't huge savers in all climates. How  are you specifying them? Do you have a low limit?

We've moved!  Please note our new address.
Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309