[Equest-users] eQuest modeling employment

Josh Howes josh at concordenergystrategies.com
Fri May 6 06:12:08 PDT 2011

Hey group!  I am director of engineering of a firm that specializes in
179d energy tax deductions and we do a lot of modeling with eQuest as
part of that process.  We don't do anything with LEED (yet).  I am
self-taught and I continue to learn more and more everyday about eQuest
through this group and modeling classes when I can find them.  We are
getting really busy and will most likely be looking to hire another
modeler in the next month or so.  Where do I begin to look for a
modeler?  Where did you guys learn eQuest modeling? There doesn't seem
to be too many universities that teach this stuff.  Any responses of
your experience would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Josh

--
Joshua D. Howes. P.E.
Concord Energy Strategies