[Equest-users] Lighting Power Density

M. Shields mshields at fstrategies.com
Thu May 19 15:26:52 PDT 2011

I wish this was my only concern.  My reviewer also interpreted my wall to
window ratio and a percentage and thought it the value was questionable.

The issue is that if I don't include the chase in the LPD calc then it will
over estimate the lighting because that area is included in the area for the
model.  Also I am concerned that they will say "well zone x is 100 sqft
where your LPD calculation says that area is only 98 sqft".  I am fine with
overestimating it, I just wondered if anyone has experience about how strict
the reviewer might be for this.

Thanks for the feedback.