[Equest-users] Error-shellwiz has no valid ZNgRPwIZ Children

Jeremy Poling Jeremy.Poling at transwestern.net
Fri May 20 09:17:26 PDT 2011

This error seems to come from screen 14 in the Shell Wizards if one or
more zones is not assigned to a zone group.  When you copy an existing
shell, it seems like the zone group assignments are not copied (which,
if you think about it, makes sense).  On the screen shown below, make
sure all of your zones are green in one of the zone groups in your model
and the error should go away.  That is, it solved the error for me the
only time I have seen it so far.

Jeremy R. Poling, PE, LEED AP+BDC