[Equest-users] Regarding Modeliing

javed iqbal eee.javed at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:47:20 PDT 2011

Hi Ashok,

             In Building Simulation Thermal Performance is important rather
than Architectural look. So you have to think in terms of thermodynamic
performance of any input you wana simulate in eQuest. I suppose with roof
top garden Roof "U value" is gona change that leads to lesser heat gain and
eventually less more Efficient will be the building.

Any additional comment from someone will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Ashok Singh Tanwar <
ashoksinghtanwar at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I want to model a mall .It has a roof top garden. so for modeling  it just
> require changing u value of roof or any other thing i supposed to do.
>
> plz guide me.
> This has been alluding me for last 6 days, so any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> Ashok Singh Tanwar
> M.Tech (Energy Engg.)