[Equest-users] Low-E Window Film

Raphael, Dan draphael at IDS-TROY.COM
Fri May 27 10:32:59 PDT 2011

I tried the window film again in eQuest, but this time I applied the film to the inside instead of the outside in order to trap the heat in the building.  It looks like this has done the trick and both the electricity and natural gas consumptions have decreased.  Thanks for the help, everybody!

Dan Raphael

Building Performance Analyst

Integrated Design Solutions

Architecture, Engineering, Interiors & Technology

1441 W. Long Lake, Suite 200

Troy, Michigan 48098

tel:   248.823.2171

fax: 248.823.2200