[Equest-users] No heating in winter

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue May 31 15:00:24 PDT 2011

Eric, thanks for the pictorial!

I'd agree with Eric's assessment and offer extra food for
thought/context:  I believe 90.1-2007 users manual suggests 0.75 W/SF as
typical for office building plug loads.

Further qualitative perspective:  Picture how hot a 60W incandescent
A-lamp gets... Now imagine 60W light bulbs on a 10ft grid all turned
on... that (6W/SF) is a significant amount of heat!

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers