[Equest-users] Supporting to review detail project

Thu Nguyen - Indochine Engineering thunguyen at indoeng.com
Sun Nov 6 20:43:52 PST 2011

Dear all users,

I'm modeling a project like the attached, with included: office for staff, dormitory for expert, canteen kitchen for expert and worker.

I'm already fix the schedule for each system following as their properly  schedule. But the unmet hour result still high, out of allowance.

Please would you have a favor to review this modeling and instruct for me, the detail reason make this wrong.

Thanks so much and hope to see your feedback soon.

Regards,
Thu Nguyen

Indochine Engineering Vietnam Ltd
Unit 5, 8th Floor, A&B Tower, 76 Le Lai Street
District 1, HCMC, Vietnam

Mobile:  +84 (0) 985 277 099
Tel:  +84 (8) 6290 9400 Ext 300
Fax: +84 (8) 6290 9406

Web: www.indoeng.com<http://www.indoeng.com/>
Skype<mailto:tien at indoeng.com?subject=Feedback%20on%20ICE%20Quality%20System>: huongthu.nguyen

Annex:
Ho Chi Minh                            Ha Noi                                                     Da Nang
5F FAFILM Bldg                     Suite 429, 4F, Regus Press Club            6F Indochina Riverside Tower Bldg
6 Thai Van Lung St                  59 Ly Thai To St                                     74 Bach Dang St
District 1, HCMC, Vietnam      Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi, Vietnam    Hai Chau District, Da Nang, Vietnam
Tel:  +84 (8) 6290 9400           Tel:  +84 (4) 3936 7926                          Tel:  +84 (511) 222 1200
Fax: +84 (8) 6290 9406            Fax: +84 (4) 3936 8069                          Fax: +84 (511) 222 1201

Email us for any feedback on Indochine Engineering<blocked::mailto:carl at indoeng.com?subject=Feedback%20on%20ICE%20Quality%20System>