[Equest-users] Water loop heat Pumps

Hector Lamprea hector.lamprea at fundyeng.com
Mon Nov 14 11:16:17 PST 2011

Could anybody help me this: I have a 7 stories building, that is heated through a water loop heat pump.  I  could not specify the outside air , or the heat recovery in this type of system. These areas are grey out.

thanks

Hector Lamprea, P, Eng. LEED AP. C.E.M        PO Box 6626
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer        Saint John, NB E2L 4S1
    www.fundyeng.com
Serving Our Clients' Needs First                   Tel:         506.635.1566
        Dir           506.674.9413
        Cell:        506.651.5350
        Fax:        506.635.0206

This communication and its attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and then
delete this communication and its attachments without reading it or forwarding it.
Many thanks.