[Equest-users] New computer?

STEVE SAMENSKI steve at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Wed Nov 16 08:07:06 PST 2011

Patrick ‹ I understand from talking with the GBCI reviewers at GreenBuild
that the LEED Online browser problem is due to a fight between Apple and
Adobe. I can buy that but it doesn't explain why they won't support Firefox.
Harrumph.

Steve Samenski, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Vice President - Sustainable Technologies
The Spinnaker Group
www.thespinnakergroupinc.com