[Equest-users] New computer?

STEVE SAMENSKI steve at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Wed Nov 16 08:04:26 PST 2011

Pasha --

I'm a complete Apple fanboy so consider my advice with that in mind. I run a
MacBook Pro, VM Ware Fusion as a virtual machine and Windows XP underneath
that. On the Windows virtual PC I run eQuest, AutoCad Light, Window6 and ‹
now that LEED Online Version 3 won't work with Safari or Firefox ‹ Internet
Explorer to fill out my templates. It works mostly like a charm. I've
actually done speed tests against cheaper PC laptops running the same model
and my virtual PC smokes them.

Your milage may vary. Feel free to contact me off-forum if you have any more
specific questions.

Steve Samenski, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Vice President - Sustainable Technologies
The Spinnaker Group
www.thespinnakergroupinc.com