[Equest-users] process load energy cost - how to find out?

MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com
Mon Nov 28 10:53:46 PST 2011

Yuvaraj,

The most accurate way to pull that information is to create another
meter and duplicate the electric/gas utility rate to break out that cost
from the rest of the building energy.  What I have typically done
however, and haven't gotten questioned about it, is just use the virtual
$/kWh rate from the ES-D report and multiply that by the process kWh
use.  You can also follow the same method for any gas process use you
have.

Thanks,

Matthew Larson, CEM, LEED AP BD+C
Project Engineer