[Equest-users] Modeling a semi-underground floor

atowell at cxegroup.com atowell at cxegroup.com
Wed Oct 12 07:00:42 PDT 2011

Danny-

I don't know if this is the best method or not, but when I run into this problem I change the wall constructions and attributes in the detailed edit mode. I will model the building with no underground walls, then in the detailed mode I will delete the walls that need to be underground and just replace them with underground walls. Hope this helps!

Adam Towell
CxE Group, LLC
618-659-9461