[Equest-users] 508 Compliance/VPAT

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Wed Oct 19 10:33:25 PDT 2011

Extra thought:

Equest, like much software developed for use in a Windows OS, will adopt
whatever environment color scheme you've set up - so I suppose that
would take care of visual contrast/colorblindness issues (or if your
school colors sneak in, in my case).

Related office shenanigans when your colleague leaves their desk:  left
shift + left alt + print screen key (it's reversible)

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.

SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers