[Equest-users] file format error! is all my work lost?

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:19:22 PDT 2011

For those of you that are using Windows 7, have you set the "compatibility"
settings within eQuest?  If you set eQuest to be compatible with XP Service
Pack 3 (or 2) this will help eQuest to work smoothly within Windows 7
operating system and against all other programs that you might have running
at the same time as eQuest.

If you need to be talked through the steps to get this set feel free to give
me a call at 308-763-1593--it will take 3 minutes to talk you through it and
do some checks on your files.

I run 3.64 on both a Windows XP laptop and Windows 7 laptop, and I haven't
encountered these issues anymore.

Cheers,
Pasha