[Equest-users] file format error! is all my work lost?

Dahlstrom, Aaron ADahlstrom at in-posse.com
Thu Sep 22 06:25:53 PDT 2011

Pasha - I definitely agree. When we switched to Windows 7, I had a host of phantom "invalid argument" errors that only resolved when I switched to running eQUEST in compatibility mode.

Aaron Dahlstrom , PE, LEED(r) AP
In Posse - A subsidiary of AKF| 1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1414, Philadelphia, PA 19102
d: 215-282-6753| m: 267-507-5470| In Posse: 215-282-6800| AKF: 215-735-7290